The result of your questionnaire show that you were born with a Vata body type.
Vata intelligence carries the qualities of dry, rough, light, irregular, mobile, cold and space. These qualities manifest in an individual at the physical, mental and emotional level as below:Physical: You have a naturally light build and struggle to put on weight, have cold hands and feet, a tendency to dry skin, hair and nails. You are naturally active with lots of ideas. You are enthusiastic and artistic. You are a light sleeper. You like a warm climate.
Digestion: You have variable digestion and sometimes you feel like eating, sometimes not. You have a tendency towards constipation, gas and indigestion.
Mental & emotional: Your mind is always active but you find it difficult to speak your mind. You are very sensitive and emotional. You have a tendency towards anxiety, worries, insomnia and disturbed sleep.
To keep yourself in balance you should try to incorporate the following routines into your daily life:
- Eat only warm, cooked foods
- Avoid rough, dry, cold & light foods such as crackers, corn chips, salads and raw apple
- Eat regular meals more frequently
- Daily body massage with warm Vata Oil
- Establish routines to create regularity
- Avoid fasting
- Avoid excessive exercise
- Avoid cold, carbonated drinks during travel
- Avoid hot showers
- Drink warm water
- Breath – deeply & regularly
However, based on your present answers you are suffering from a Vata imbalance.
To return your body to balance you should adopt the following routines:
- You should try to wake up between 5.30 – 6.30 am (As Vata intelligence naturally dominant in this time, hence it helps to keep Vata person in a more balanced state)
- You should eliminate your bladder and bowels on waking.
- Try and brush your teeth and scrape your tongue within 3 minutes of waking up.
- Every morning, prepare the following de-tox drink. In a glass of warm water, add:
- ½ tsp of fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp of honey
- ½ tps of lemon juice
- Place x3 drops of warmed sesame oil in each nostril every morning (To stablise pituitary and pineal glands)
- You should carry out daily self-massage with warmed Vata or Sesame Oil. (Always massage in an upward direction)
- Pause at least 3 times a day and take 10 deep, slow breaths
- Add ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon, cardamom and ginger powder to a glass of warm milk and drink before bed. (Prepares the body for sleep)
- Sit quietly for 10 minutes before bed and review the day
- Try to be in bed by 9.30 pm
- You should never miss breakfast as you don’t have a large reserve of energy.
- You should eat small meals and more frequently.
- You should eat a handful of raisins and soaked, peeled almonds as a snack around 11.00 am and 2.30 pm (These are the times when your energy starts feeling low and you can crave chocolate and cake).
- You should avoid food which is dominant with qualities like dry, rough, cold, light such as corn chips, salads, cold drinks, raw apple, carbonated drinks, chips, cereals and cold food.
- You should always eat warm, cooked and easily digestible food dominant in the sweet and/or salty tastes.
- Water intake: They should drink 1.5 litres of water during the day. If possible always drink warm water, especially in winter, autumn and spring seasons.
You should follow these routines every day for at least a month or until you feel your body is back in balance.
Therapeutic products to keep you in balance
Beauty products for your skin