Livgood (ARTG Capsules)
Approx $30.53 USD
Livgood contains Kalmegh, traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to help support bile flow and secretion, and to promote healthy appetite.
Livgood contains herbs traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as bitter tonics to stimulate gastric secretions.
What are the signs your liver may be in poor health?
- Yellowing - Yellowing of the eyes and skin can be contributed to a buildup of bilirubin, a waste product that your liver processes.
- Fatigue - persistent tiredness and weakness, often accompanied by a lack of energy.
- Unexplained weight loss - Losing weight without a clear reason or changes in appetite can be a sign of liver problems
- Abdominal pain or discomfort - pain or discomfort in the upper right of the abdomen may indicate liver issues
- Swelling - Swelling or fluid retention in the abdomen or legs can occur when the liver struggles to produce proteins necessary for fluid regulation
- Changes in urine and stools - Dark urine and pale-coloured stools can signify liver problems
- Itchy skin - Can result from accumulation of bile products in the bloodstream
- Digestive issues - Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, and loss of appetite can be signs of liver disfunction
- Skin issues - Skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and acne may worsen or be harder to manage if liver is not functioning optimally
- Dark spots on skin - hyperpigmentation, especially on neck or underarms, can sometimes indicate liver issues
ARTG: AUST L 364705
Ayurda's ARTG* range of products have been designed and formulated with complex combinations of Ayurvedic herbs and minerals to achieve the
best therapeutic results. All the products in this range are available as easy to take capsules, and are manufactured in Australia to the
highest standard of quality.
*ARTG are products which have been listed on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods