Benefits of Ayurvedic massages
By Rippan Sandhu
Ayurvedic massage helps to improve the energy flow throughout the channels and helps flush out toxins that accumulate during day to day
activities, which wear away at us both physically and mentally.
This massage helps to improve the lymphatic and circulatory system thus improving our immune system.
How Ayurvedic Massage is different from other massages
• Your therapist will use Ayurvedic herbal oil and specific strokes relevant to your body’s constitution and present imbalances, which
aid in the systematic elimination of toxins.
• Your therapist will unblock stagnated energy by massaging 107 Marma points (energy points) which induces a more rhythmic energy flow and leaves you feeling more relaxed and rejuvenated.
• The massage finishes with a grounding head massage to bring balance between the mind and body and stabilise the nervous system.
• An Ayurvedic massage counters joint stiffness, arthritis, mental and physical fatigue and aids with sleep.
• It helps to prevent premature aging by improving skin texture and complexion as well as boosting overall immunity.
The Point of Difference at Spa Ayurda
• By understanding our clients’ specific needs, our treatments are customised to help them restore vitality on every level – mind, body &
• Therapists are trained personally by Dr. Ajit, Australasia’s most experienced Ayurvedic doctor.
• Therapists are taught using traditional methods, ensuring an authentic massage experience.
• Traditional massage tables are used for all treatments, constructed of timbers known for their healing properties.
• Herbal massage oil, generally sesame oil infused with specific Ayurvedic herbs are used to maximise the healing benefit of the treatment.