Gharshana Detox (Udwarthanam)
Treatment Duration: 90 Minutes
Treatment Available in Parnell Ponsonby
Approx $107.93 USD
This Ayurvedic treatment has been modified by Dr. Ajit to provide enhanced effects.
Gharshana is a deep and stimulating massage using natural organic herbal powder.
The elements of this technique helps with water retention, reduce cellulite accumulation, improve lymphatic flow, soften and exfoliate the skin.
First, warm medicated oil is applied and massaged. We then we orchestrate a brisk penetrating massage with a herbal powder mix of organic grains, flours, herbs and oils to break up stagnation, excess subcutaneous body fat; stimulate lymphatic flow, the skin, and the tissue that lies beneath it.
It gives the skin a new lease of life as its powerful exfoliation effects magically conditions the skin.
After this invigorated treatment; herbal steam is given which helps to open the channels and flush the toxins from the body. For best
results, we recommend at least 6.
What can Gharshana do for you?
- Exfoliation: Gharshana massage helps remove dead skin cells, promoting smoother and softer skin.
- Lymphatic Drainage: Ayurvedic massage in combination with this exfoliating combination of powerful herbs can stimulate the lymphatic system, promoting the removal of toxins and waste from the body.
- Improved Circulation: Stimulating massage enhances blood circulation, which can contribute to a healthy complexion and overall vitality.
Cellulite Reduction: Gharshana helps to break up stagnation, excess subcutaneous body fat which can help reduce the appearance of
Stress Reduction: The rhythmic movements can have a calming effect, reducing stress and promoting relaxation.
- Enhanced Digestion: Gharshana massage includes abdominal work which can help stimulate digestion.
- Energy Boost: The invigorating massage may leave you feeling more energised and revitalised.
- Cellulite Reduction: Gharshana helps to break up stagnation, excess subcutaneous body fat which can help reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Support for Lymphedema: In some cases, Gharshana massage is used as a complementary therapy for individuals with lymphedema to improve lymphatic flow.
- Preparation for Other Therapies: It's often used as a preparatory step for other Ayurvedic treatments like Abhyanga (oil massage) to enhance their effectiveness.
- Healthy Skin: Regular Gharshana helps to support overall skin health by promoting the removal of impurities and encouraging the skin's natural detoxification processes.
Our treatments are backed by the use of only the highest-quality oils and herbs, ensuring that you receive the most nourishing and beneficial experience possible. Ayurda therapists are trained by Australasia's most experienced Ayurvedic expert, Dr.Ajit, in the true techniques of Ayurveda. We hold high standards in using only the traditional methods, which involves multiple, carefully orchestrated details in order for you to receive the essential benefits of this treatment.
Book this treatment with a date, time & location of your choice. Please note: You will be directed to our secure booking service. First time bookings require an account to be created.
Gift this to someone, with our beautiful, personalised handwritten vouchers! Please note: Pickup not available with this option, standard shipping is automatically added.
Can't decide which treatment to gift? Choose an e-voucher of any dollar value & let your loved ones decide!