The result of your questionnaire show that you were born with a Pitta body type.
Pitta intelligence carries the qualities of hot, sharp, bright, intense and oily and sour. These qualities manifest in an individual at the physical, mental and emotional level as below:
Physical: You are of medium build with sharp features such as eyes and nose. Your body temperature is always warm. You don’t like a hot climate as you sweat easily.
Digestion: Your digestion is always intense. You don’t like missing meals and you feel irritated if you do. You like sour and salty foods. You have a tendency for loose bowel motions.
Mental & emotional: You are passionate, focused and intelligent. You are well organised, with perfectionist tendencies. You love to be the centre of attention. You are loyal to your family and friends. You love to solve problems. You like a leisurely lifestyle. You have a tendency towards anger, frustration, jealousy and stress and can get upset easily.
To keep yourself in balance you should try and incorporate the following routines into your life:
- Keep cool. Avoid hot temperatures and spicy food.
- Eat cool, heavy foods with sweet, bitter and astringent tastes.
- Avoid pungent, sour, salty tastes and warm, oily and light foods.
- Avoid red meat, tomato paste, soya sauce, peanut butter, alcohol and coffee
- Allow for leisure time. Don’t overwork.
- Eat regularly, especially lunch.
- Daily body massage with Pitta Oil
- Walk barefoot on the grass in the morning
- Breath – deeply & regularly
However, based on your present answers you are suffering from a Pitta imbalance.
To return your body to balance you should adopt the following routines:
- You should try to wake up between 5.00 – 6.00 am
- You should eliminate your bladder and bowels on waking.
- Try and brush your teeth and scrape your tongue within 3 minutes of waking up.
- Every morning, prepare the following de-tox drink. A glass of warm water with:
- ½ tsp of fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp of honey
- ½ tps of lemon juice
- ½ tsp of fennel powder
- You should walk barefoot on the green grass every morning for at least 5 minutes
- You shower should always be tepid to warm. Never hot but if you do, don’t put your head under the hot water.
- Place x3 drops of warmed sesame oil in each nostril every morning
- At least one a day, rest your eyes with eye pads soaked in pure rosewater
- You should carry out daily self-massage with warmed Pitta or coconut oil. (Always massage in an upward direction)
- Pause at least 3 times a day and take 10 deep, slow breaths
- You should never miss meals as you will feel irritated if you do. Best to eat small meals and more frequently.
- You should eat a handful of raisins and soaked, peeled almonds as a snack around 11.00 am and 2.30 pm
- You should avoid the gym during this time. Some light exercise in the morning or a regular walk is preferable.
- You should avoid hot, fermented, oily and tinned foods and processed foods such as bread, cheese, peanut butter, almond butter, soya sauce, tomato sauce, tinned tomatoes, potato chips, sea food, chilli sauce, coffer, energy drinks, carbonated drinks
- You should always squeeze some fresh lemon, some fresh coriander and ¼ tsp black salt over your food before eating.
- Sit quietly for 10 minutes before bed and review the day
- Try to be in bed by 9.30 pm
You should follow these routines every day for at least a month or until you feel your body is back in balance.
Therapeutic products to keep you in balance
Beauty products for your skin