The result of your questionnaire show that you were born with a Kapha body type.
Kapha intelligence carries the qualities of heavy, dull, thick, cold, slow, smooth and oily. These qualities manifest in an individual at the physical, mental and emotional level as below:
Physical: You have a naturally large build with broad shoulders, smooth skin and big, charming eyes. You are slow to start but once you do, you keep going, slowly and methodically until the end. You often feel cold. You love food and don’t like to exercise much. You hair is often thick and curly.
Digestion: Your digestion is slow and sluggish. You have a tendency to overeat. You don’t mind missing meals but you always eat well when you do. You like sweet things. You have a tendency towards water accumulation, coughs and colds, being overweight and diabetes.
Mental & emotional: You are naturally a very patient, happy and contented person. Caring for others comes very naturally to you. You have a tendency towards lethargy, a lack of enthusiasm and depression.
To keep yourself in balance you should try and incorporate the following routines into your life:
- Keep warm
- Eat only warm, cooked foods
- Avoid cold & heavy foods like meat, cheese, ice cream, yogurt & fried food
- Eat more pungent & astringent foods
- Daily body massage with warm Kapha Oil
- Establish routines to counter laziness
- Exercise regularly
- Don’t sleep after meals
However, based on your present answers you are suffering from a Kapha imbalance.
To return your body to balance you should adopt the following routines:
- You should try to wake up before 6.00 am
- You should eliminate your bladder and bowels on waking.
- Try and brush your teeth and scrape your tongue within 3 minutes of waking up.
- Every morning, prepare the following de-tox drink. In a glass of warm water, add:
- ½ tsp of fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp of honey
- ½ tps of lemon juice
- ½ tsp of fenugreek powder
- Place x3 drops of warmed sesame oil in each nostril every morning (To stablise pituitary and pineal glands)
- You should carry out daily self-massage with warmed Kapha or Sesame Oil. (Always massage in an upward direction)
- Pause at least 3 times a day and take 10 deep, slow breaths
- You should avoid foods such as bread, cheese, butter, yoghurt, cream, bananas, muffin, cake, chocolate, white flour, white sugar, mashed potato, pumpkin, kumara, cold meat, cold drinks, oily food, almond butter, peanut butter, noodles, fish & chips, tinned food, leftover food
- You should try and eat more warm, cooked, easily digestible food.
- You should eat a light breakfast and light meal for dinner. Have your main meal at lunch.
- At least twice a week, try a steam inhalation. Fill a bowl with hot water and add 2-3 drops of eucalyptus oil. Cover you head with a towel and lean over the bowel, inhaling the fragrant steam for at least 5 minutes.
- Sit quietly for 10 minutes before bed and review the day
- Try to be in bed by 9.30 pm
You should follow these routines every day for at least a month or until you feel your body is back in balance.
Therapeutic products to keep you in balance
Beauty products for your skin