Turmeric Milk Recipe
By Rippan Sandhu
A classic comforting, warm, and boldly spiced turmeric milk packed with antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties to help you heal from the inside and glow from the outside. Boost your immunity this autumn with this power drink and say hello to good health!
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 15 mins
2 cups of organic milk
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon ground turmeric
1 cinnamon stick or 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon small pinch of black pepper and grated ginger (fresh is best)
• Simply pour all ingredients into a small saucepan and bring to a light boil.
• Whisk to combine ingredients.
• Reduce heat to low and simmer for up to 10 minutes.
• Strain the milk if you have large pieces of ginger, cinnamon, peppercorns, etc.
• To serve, add honey or a dash of cinnamon.
• Enjoy warm is best!