Nourishing Summer Breakfast
By Rippan Sandhu
An Ultimate Summer Breakfast you can count on!
Kumra 100 grm
1 table spoon olive oil
Salt to taste
Oregano to garnish
1) Take one medium size Kumara , cut it in 3 pieces and microwave for 2 min 30 seconds.
2) Remove the skin and cut in to wedges
3) Hit the non stick pan on medium & dry roast the kumara wedges for approx 3 to 4 minutes until its nicely roasted
4) Pour one teaspoon of Olive Oil and saute for 1 min. keep the flame low.
5) Add the salt as per taste
6) switch the flame off and take it out in a bowl.
7) Chop the coriander leaves and Sprinkle it all over.
Enjoy this with a cup of Green tea !