Weight Support Package (To lose weight)
Approx $36.23 USD
Obesity is a medical condition in which excess body fat has accumulated to the extent that it may have a negative effect on health. This is determined when a person's Body Mass Index (BMI) is over 30. While it can be caused by genetic and endocrine disorders, it is most commonly caused by a combination of excessive food intake and lack of physical activity.
According to Ayurveda, this ailment is due to low digestive fire as well as intake on incompatible foods on a regular basis, causing an imbalance in the Kapha intelligence.
Diabet Guard, Agnitone, Sliming Tea
- These products contain ayurvedic herbs like Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre), Jamun (Syzygium cumini) and Karela (Momordica charantia), which have been used to stimulate metabolic function, while Shilajeet (Asphaltum) is a mineral that helps eliminate the build-up of toxins as well as revitalises all the cells in the body.
- Also, the bitter and astringent qualities of herbs like Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and Musta (Cyperus rotundus) have been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners to stimulate digestion to burn excess fat and help remove excess water from the tissues.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to stimulate digestion and reduce excess weight.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Agnitone and x1 tablespoon (15gms) of Diabet Guard, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Agnitone and x1 tablespoon (15gms) of Diabet Guard, followed by a cup of warm water.
- During the day: Drink 3-4 cups of Sliming Tea
For best results:
- Avoid eating too much:
- peanut butter,
- frozen and tinned foods.
- Try to eat easily digestible foods such as soups.
- Snack on 5 soaked and peeled almonds and handful or raisins every 2 hours