Weight Support Package (To gain weight)
Approx $48.39 USD
In Ayurveda, your optimal weight is determined by your constitution. A lighter constitution will naturally have a lower ideal body weight than someone of a similar height with a denser constitution. However, Ayurveda offers a number of effective strategies for building and nourishing the body that encourage a balanced approach to gaining weight.
Dhatupaushtik Churna, Dashmoolarishta, Herbovit
- These products contain herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Kaunch (Mucuna pruriens) and Talmuli (Curculigo orchioides), are known adaptogens, used to promote health and revitalize the body in cases of general debility.
- Herbs like Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica), Pippali (Piper longum), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum), Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), & Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) are some of the key Ayurvedic herbs which support the body, which Musali (Chlorophytum borivilianum), Kamal (Nelumbium speciosum) and Haridra (Curcuma longa) have been used by Ayurvedic practitioners for their ability to re-build tissue and enhance vitality.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to build bodily tissue
- After breakfast: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Dhatupaushtik Churna mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashwagandharistha, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Dhatupaushtik Churna mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashwagandharistha, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
Before bed: Add one tablespoon (15gms) of Herbovit to a glass of warm un-homongenised milk
For best results:
- Avoid stimulating foods:
- carbonated drinks,
- Avoid dry, rough foods like;
- corn chips
- potato chips
- raw apple
- raw salads.
- Eat warm, cooked and nourishing foods.