Stress Support Package
Approx $54.97 USD
Stress is a symptom as well as an ailment and occurs when one is unable to deal with all that happening in their life at a physical and mental level. This will affect the normal functioning of the nervous system and later hamper the endocrine glands. A person will start feeling impatient, display a lack of confidence, feel tired, fatigued, irritable and sad. According to Ayurveda, this ailment is impairment of function of Vata, Pitta and Kapha intelligences in the nervous system. If you are someone who experiences such symptoms and have tried other products, with effect, then try this ultimate solution to improve your wellbeing.
Ex-stress, Shanti-ton, Ashwagandharistha.
- These products contain herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi), Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica) and Tagar (Valeriana wallichii), which are best known for this action on the nervous system by stabilising the pituitary and pineal glands.
- Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) and Pearl Ash (Moh Bhasma) and Shankhpushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) are known to minimise the impact of imbalances in the nervous system on the heart, thus promoting stability of heart and nervous system.
- Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) is know for its rejuvenating qualities and acts as an anti-oxidant, while Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Pippali (Piper longum) and Trivit (Operculina turpethum) are known to burn ama from the deep tissues. Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum) has a calming impact on the nervous system, countering the impact on stress on the body.
The combination of these products, with the inclusion of ama burning herbs is every effective in reducing the impact of stress on the body
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Ex-stress, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Shanti-ton mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashwagandharistha, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Ex-stress, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Shanti-ton mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashwagandharistha, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results:
- Avoid stimulating foods:
- carbonated drinks,
- Avoid dry, rough foods like;
- corn chips
- potato chips
- raw apple
- raw salads.
- Eat warm, cooked and nourishing foods.