Sleep Support Package
Approx $57.47 USD
Insomnia is a sleep disorder that is characterized by difficulty falling and/or staying asleep. People with insomnia have difficulty falling asleep, wake up often during the night and have trouble going back to sleep. According to Ayurveda, this is a Vata intelligence imbalance in the nervous system and can lead to more serious problems if not restored. Those who have had this issue for a long time and are keen to avoid sleeping pills, try this support package as its continued use will help them sleep
Stress Guard, Saraswatarishta, Samadhi Oil
- These products contain herbs such as Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), which has been used for centuries by Ayurvedic practitioners to enhance mental capacity by revitalising brain cells and help to calm the nervous system, thus helping in sleep while Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is known for its adaptogenic qualities and helps to calm the brain.
- Herbs like Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), Vidarkand (Pueraria tuberosa) and Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) are known to balance the Vata intelligence, which is the cause of an overactive mind, while Pippali (Piper longum) and Trivit (Operculina turpethum) are both ama burning herbs.
- Samadhi Oil contains Malkangani (C, paniculatus), considered a Medhya herb, which helps to improve memory and concentration, brings calmness, clarity and alertness to the nervous system.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide are every effective in providing a restful night’s sleep.
- Twice a day (After breakfast and after your evening meal): Take x1 capsule of Stress Guard and 15mls of Saraswatarishta, mixed with equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- Before bed: Add x4 drops of Samadhi Oil to your evening milk drink
For best results:
- Avoid stimulating food:
- carbonated drinks,
- Avoid dry, rough foods like:
- corn chips,
- potato chips,
- raw apple,
- raw salads.
- Eat warm, cooked and nourishing foods.