Skin Support Package
Approx $81.90 USD
Our present-day lifestyle and diet and our inability to handle mental and emotional issues can impact on our bodily intelligence and give rise to various skin ailments such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, acne, boils and pimples. Rather than relying of various creams that can mask the symptoms but bring them back, use this skin support package of therapeutic products.
Neem Guard, B-Pure, Mahamanjistharishta, Pitta oil
- Ayurvedic herbs such as Sariva (Hemidesmus indicus), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Khadir (Acacia catechu) and Bakuchi (Psoralea corylifolia) are known for their blood purifying abilities and help to clear ama from the body,
- The bitter quality of herbs like Chiryata (Swertia chirata), Daruharidra (Berberis aristata) Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata) and Kutki (Pichrohiza kurroa) have anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-viral qualities, which have the ability to stablise Pitta levels in the blood by burning ama. Herbs like Kachura (Curcuma zedoria), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) and Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica) also have the ability to stablise the PH levels on the blood.
- Pitta oil is a mix of ayurvedic blood purifying herbs that help to take excess heat from the body, thus restoring healthy skin.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Neem Guard, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of B-Pure mixed with honey and 15mls of Mahamanjistharishta, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- Before your shower: Massage the affected areas with warm Pitta oil. Apply oil liberally and massage in an upward direction.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Neem Guard, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of B-Pure mixed with honey and 15mls of Mahamanjistharishta, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results
- Avoid such foods as
- chilli and tomato sauce,
- peanut butter,
- carbonated drinks,
- cheese any other fermented foods,
- tinned foods,
- frozen and microwaved foods.