Sinus Support Package
Approx $68.39 USD
The sinuses often get clogged with toxins and infectious material. Allergies in upper respiratory tract also aggravate the sinusitis. The symptoms of sinusitis include heaviness over facial region, headache, heaviness in forehead, postnasal drip (mucus in the throat), sneezing and sometimes fever.
According to Ayurveda, this ailment is due to an aggravation of the Kapha and Vata intelligences, which can cause an accumulation of ama in the upper respiratory tract, leading to such problems as migraine and sensitivity to light, vomiting and congestion.
Agnitone, Prana Care, Sinocare, Nasal oil
- These products contain Ayurvedic herbs such as Long pepper (Piper longum), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Gul Banafsha (Viola odorata), Vasa (Adhatoda vasica), Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum) and Bamboo (Bambusa arundinacea), which are known for their ama burning qualities and they help to cleanse the ama accumulated in the sinus and nasal areas.
- Herbs like Basil (Ocimum sanctum), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Kantakari (Solanum surrattense), Kateri (Solanum xanthocarpum), Karkatshringi (Pistacia integerrima) and Talishpatra (Abies webbiana) all have anti-tussive qualities, making them the best herbs to expel mucous from the respiratory system.
- The Medicated nasal oil, called Anu Thailam in Ayurveda, combined with these other ayurvedic products help to minimise the impact of migraine.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Agnitone, x1 capsule of Sinocare and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Prana Care mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your shower: Add x3 drops of warm medicated nasal oil to each nostril and massage around sinus area.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Agnitone, x1 capsule of Sinocare and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Prana Care mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results:
- Avoid cold, damp, moist, heavy & sticky foods such as:
- peanut butter,
- cold drinks,
- tomato sauce,
- fried chips,
- cold water,
- cold meats.