Prostate Support Package
Approx $45.91 USD
The prostate gland, which is normally about the size and shape of a walnut, wraps around the urethra between the pubic bone and the rectum, below the bladder. Over time, the prostate can grow larger. As it grows larger and the urethra is squeezed more tightly, the bladder might not be able to fully compensate for the problem and completely empty. In some cases, blockage from prostate enlargement may cause repeated urinary tract infections and gradually result in bladder or kidney damage. According to Ayurveda, this ailment is the result of an aggravation of the body’s natural intelligence, causing an increase in PSA levels.
Chandraprabha Vati, Gokshuradi Guggulu, Pro-ton
- The diuretic quality of herbs like Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) and Chopchini (Smilax china) have been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners to help maintain a smooth flow of urine and for their deep action in cases of prostate enlargement, restoring its size, thus helping to maintain a smooth flow of urine.
- Also herbs like Amalaki (Emblica officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) help detoxify the urinary system by flushing out accumulated toxins, while Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia), Pippali (Piper longum) support the kidneys.
- The properties of all these herbs are enhanced when combined with Guggulu (Commiphora mukul). Not only does Guggulu transport these herbs through the body but its mild abrasive action helps to flush out the toxins that have accumulated in the urinary tract.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule each of Chandraprabha Vati, Gokshuradi Guggulu, Triphala Guggulu and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Pro-ton, mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule each of Chandraprabha Vati, Gokshuradi Guggulu, Triphala Guggulu and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Pro-ton, mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water
For best results:
- fermented foods,
- bread and cheese
- peanut butter
- tomato and chilli sauce,
- tomato soup,
- carbonated drinks
- potato crisps