PMS Support Package (Irregular cycle)
Approx $52.60 USD
PMS is a condition where a woman can experience various symptoms at physical, mental and emotional level before and during her period. From an Ayurvedic perspective, PMS symptoms can relate with each individual constitution. Vata people can have symptoms such as painful period, irregular period, scanty flow, constipation, lower back pain, tired, anxious, nervous. With Pitta the period will be heavy, can last 10 days, period doesn't stop, anaemic, irritated, acne, With Kapha, women can experience clots, thick mucus, body starts feeling heavy, sluggish, depression, and sad, heavy breasts. Those who experience these symptoms can put more faith in this support package, which is your ultimate solution to such problems.
Shanti-ton, Fem-power, Kumariasava
- These products contain ayurvedic herbs like Ashoka (Saraca indica), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Kumari (Aloe Vera) and Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), which have been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners for their action on the uterus, thus supporting regular period.
- Herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) and Mandukaparni (Centella asiatica) have been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners as adaptogens to treat physical and mental exhaustion, fatigue, stress and anxiety and mood swings.
- Herbs like Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Laksha (Laccifer Lacca), Mochras (Salmalia malabarica), Daruharidra (Beberis aristata), Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla) and Rakta Chandan (Pterocarpus santalinus) support regular blood flow, while Satatika (Alum) and Mukta Shukti (Pearl Ash) stablise uterine function.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to balance an irregular menstrual cycle.
- After breakfast: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Fem-power and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Shanti-ton, mixed with honey and 15mls of Kumariasava, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Fem-power and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Shanti-ton, mixed with honey and 15mls of Kumariasava, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water
For best results:
- any raw foods such as salads and sprouts and sticky,
- fermented hot foods such as bread, cheese, miso soup, tomato sauce, peanut butter, fish and chips, coffee and carbonated drinks.
- Drink only warm water