PMS Support Package (Heavy cycle)
Approx $51.53 USD
PMS is a condition where a woman can experience various symptoms at physical, mental and emotional level before her period. From an Ayurvedic perspective PMS symptoms can relate with each individual constitution. Vata people can have symptoms such as painful period, irregular period, scanty flow, constipation, lower back pain, tired, anxious, nervous. With Pitta the period will be heavy, can last 10 days, period doesn't stop, anaemic, irritated, acne, With Kapha, women can experience clots, thick mucus, body starts feeling heavy, sluggish, depression, and sad, heavy breasts. Those who experience these symptoms should follow these routines as they will help revive the body's natural intelligence and restore the balance.
Ashokarishta, Fem-power, Kumariasava
- Ayurvedic herbs such as Ashoka (Saraca indica), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Kumari (Aloe Vera) and Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus) have been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners for their action on the uterus and endometrial lining, thus supporting regular period.
- Also herbs like Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Mutka Bhasma (Pearl Ash) work together to heal and strengthen the uterus, to treat menopausal problems and hormonal disorders, while Herbs like Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia), Mochras (Salmalia malabarica), Daruharidra (Beberis aristata), and Priyangu (Callicarpa macrophylla) help counter excessive blood flow.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to counter a heavy period.
- After breakfast: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Fem-power, mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashokarishta and 15mls of Kumariasava, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water
- After your evening meal: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Fem-power, mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashokarishta and 15mls of Kumariasava, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water
For best results:
- any raw foods such as salads and sprouts and sticky,
- fermented hot foods such as bread, cheese, miso soup, tomato sauce, peanut butter, fish and chips, coffee and carbonated drinks.
- Drink only warm water