Men's Support Package
Approx $45.91 USD
The stresses of modern life impact on the whole body but can particularly affect our libido. Ayurveda, the ancient health science of India, understood this impact and devoted a whole branch of medicinal study to the use of aphrodisiacs to improve sexual function. Once impacted one can have problems such as erectile dis-function, premature ejaculation and low sperm count. Use of this support package will help to reduce these imbalances and bring back normal function. These three products also are very effective in treating men’s infertility issues.
M-power, Shakti-ton, Musli Pak
- Ayurvedic herbs like Musli (Chlorophytum borivilianum), Vidari (Pueraria tuberosa), Akarkaka (Anacyclus pyrethrum), Ashwagandha, (Withania somnifera), Kapikacchu (Mucuna pruriens) and Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) are known for their aphrodisiac action and are known rejuvenators.
- Also herbs like Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa), Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) and Talmkhana (Asteracantha longifolia) are known to enhance the sperm count and their quality and motility.
All these herbs, along with the other herbs in M-power, Shakti-ton and Musli Pak make an ideal combination to bring you a great result and happiness.
- After breakfast: Take ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of M-power and ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of Shakti-ton mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of M-power and ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of Shakti-ton mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water
- Before bed: Mix x1 teaspoon (5gms) of Musli Pak in a glass of warm, non-homogenised milk
For best results:
- Avoid such foods as:
- tinned foods,
- stale foods,
- frozen foods,
- dead foods,
- processed foods,
- microwaved cooked foods,
- raw foods
All these foods contribute towards building more toxins un the body and make the system more dull, heavy and sluggish. Also, these foods are considered lifeless so those seeking to create new life should avoid them.