Liver Support Package
Approx $55.76 USD
The liver has a wide range of functions, including detoxification of various metabolites, protein synthesis, and the production of biochemicals necessary for digestion. The symptoms-related to liver dysfunction include both physical signs and a variety of symptoms related to digestive problems, blood sugar problems, immune disorders, abnormal absorption of fats, and problems such as sluggish liver, fatty liver, hepatitis and jaundice. According to Ayurveda, this dis-order is due to imbalances in the Pita and Vata intelligences which can happen due to an incompatible lifestyle and diet. Those suffering from liver dis-orders should follow these daily routines to help minimise the impact of this problem and improve liver function.
Liverol Strong, Liv-power, Rohitarishta
- Ayurvedic herbs such as Kutki (Picrorrhiza kurroa), Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata), Bhumyamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri) and Rohitaka (Tecomella undulata) are known for their hepato-protective qualities and improve liver function.
- Herbs like Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa), Vidang (Embelia ribes), Kachura (Curcuma zedoria), Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica), Chitrak (Plumbago zeylanica), Nishoth (Operculina turpethum), Bhringraj (Eclipta alba), Makoi (Solanum nigrum), Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra) and Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) have been used to improve metabolic function of the liver at a cellular level, thus able to support the expulsion of deep seated Ama (toxins) from the biggest metabolic organ in our body and protecting its ability to safeguard our immune system.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to balance liver function.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Liverol Strong, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Liv-power mixed with honey and 15mls of Rohitarishta, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Liverol Strong, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Liv-power mixed with honey and 15mls of Rohitarishta, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results:
- Eat more:
- cooked apples,
- Drink pomegranate juice
- Reduce coffee and alcohol intake.
- Also avoid tomato sauce, chips, peanut butter, cheese and miso soup.