Kidney Support Package
Approx $48.98 USD
The kidneys perform a critical function in the body, filtering out toxins and waste from the blood steam so they can be expelled from the body. However, our busy lifestyle and erratic eating habits put a great deal of stress on these excretory organs, leading to such problems as kidney infection, painful urination, urinary tract infection, dysuria and even kidney stones.
Shilajeet, Re-nil, Chandanasava
- Ayurvedic herbs such as Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Khurasani Ajwain (Hyoscyamus niger), Varuna (Crataeva nurvala) and Shilajeet (Purified Asphaltum) are known for their action on the kidneys to counter infection, break the build up of ama in the bladder or urethra that leads to stone formation and improve the function of the glomerulus by minimising infection.
- Herbs such as Chandan (Santalum album), Yavakshara (Hordeum vulgare) and Pasanabheda (Bergenia ligulata) are known for their diuretic qualities, thus making these special products a complete solution to support your urinary tract.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to balance kidney function.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Shilajeet, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Re-nil mixed with honey and 15mls of Chandanasava, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Shilajeet, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Re-nil mixed with honey and 15mls of Chandanasava, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results:
- Avoid the following foods:
- tomato sauce,
- tinned tomatoes,
- raw salad,
- smoothies and
- high protein meals