Joint Support Package
Approx $65.85 USD
Those who suffer from Arthritis, osteo-arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis or stiff joints or back pain and have tried various other supplements but still feel their joints can be stiff, tight and painful is how many spend their days and they should try this join care combination.
According to Ayurveda, these problems occur when Ama (toxins) accumulate in the body due to regular incompatible lifestyle and diet and effect the bodily intelligence. These toxins can manifest in the joints leading to pain, inflammation, stiffness, and tightness. One might keep using various kinds of other natural products but until one tries to minimise the stiffness and tightness in the muscles, ligaments, and tendons around the joint, the problem will not get better at the root level. That is why this combination of herbal formulations and medicated oils is highly effective. Regular massage will counter the stiffness and tightness, while the therapeutic formulations will correct the problem at its root.
Arthplus, Bon-ton, Arth Oil, Asthi Care Oil
- Herbs like Shallaki (Boswellia serrata), Guggul (Commiphora mukul), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) and Suranjana (Colchicum luteum) been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners to treat Arthritis, Gout, Joint Pain, Osteoarthritis and Rheumatic arthritis. They act as an anti-inflammatory, best pain relief and repair damaged tissue. Herbs like Turmeric (Curcuma longa) and Garlic (Allium sativum) help to burn toxins from the joints.
- These herbs are combined with Yograj and Singhnad Guggul, herbo-mineral preparations that have been used for centuries to support healthy joints.
- The Arth Oil and Asthi Care oil help relieve stiffness and tightness in the joints, thus giving more mobility to those who suffer from these problems. They contain herbs contains Gandapura (Gaultheria Fragrantissima), an important Ayurvedic herb for relieving joint pain, muscular spasms, sprains and rheumatism while the cold energy of Kapoor (Cinnamomum camphora) helps relieve inflammation from affected areas.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Arthplus and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Bon-ton mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After your evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Arthplus and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Bon-ton mixed with honey, followed by a cup of warm water.
- During the day or when experiencing pain: Massage the affected area with warmed Asthi Care Oil, then apply a small amount of Arth Oil and cover with a hot water bottle. Leave for 20 minutes.
For best results,
- Avoid foods such as:
- Kumara and Pumpkin,
- Tomato in any form,
- bread and butter,
- white flour,
- microwaved food
- tinned and processed foods