Infertility Support Package (Women)
Approx $45.35 USD
Infertility refers to an inability to conceive, either by the biological inability to contribute to conception or the inability to cannot carry a pregnancy to full term. Studies indicate that over half of all cases of infertility are a result of female conditions, while the rest are caused by either sperm disorders or unidentified factors.
According to Ayurveda, this problem is due to an aggravation of all three intelligences and incompatible diet and erratic lifestyle. Those who suffer from this problem should follow these regimes, along with the treatment and advice offered by their health practitioner.
Ashokarishta, Dashmoolarishta, Fem-power
- Ashokarishta contains ayurvedic herbs like Ashoka (Saraca indica), Shunti (Zingiber officinale) and Daruharidra (Berberis aristata), which have been used for centuries by Ayurvedic practitioners, who recognised their effectiveness in treating imbalances in a women’s reproductive system
- Dashmoolarishta contain herbs like Shalaparni (Desmodium gangeticum), Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris) and Bilva (Aegle marmelos), which are known for their effectiveness in balancing women’s reproduction.
- Fem-power is a unique formulation, containing such as Ashoka (Saraca indica), Lodhra (Symplocos racemosa), Kumari (Aloe Vera) and Shatavari (Asparagus racemosus), which have been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners for their action on the uterus, thus supporting regular period. Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) and Mutka Bhasma (Pearl Ash) work together to heal and strengthen the uterus, to treat menopausal problems and hormonal disorders.
- After breakfast: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Fem-power mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashokarishta and 15mls of Dashmoolarishta, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water
- After your evening meal: Take ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Fem-power mixed with honey and 15mls of Ashokarishta and 15mls of Dashmoolarishta, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water
For best results
- Avoid such foods as:
- tinned foods,
- stale and frozen foods,
- processed foods,
- microwaved cooked foods,
- raw foods.
All these foods contribute towards building more toxins un the body and make the system more dull, heavy and sluggish. Also, these foods are considered lifeless so those seeking to create new life should avoid them.
- At bedtime take a glass of warm milk with:
- ½ teaspoon ginger powder,
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder,
- ½ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder; and
- x2 threads of saffron.
This drink is highly effective and helps counter feelings of tiredness, stabilise immune system and helps with restful sleep.