Heart Support Package
Approx $55.92 USD
The heart never sleeps, constantly circulating life giving oxygen and nutrients to every cell in the body, every second of the day. Despite its importance, it’s surprising we don’t take better care of it, but heart disease is currently a leading cause of death in the developed world.
Ayurveda, the ancient health science of India has recognised the importance of taking care of the heart and has identified a number of herbs that support the heart. These ayurvedic formulations are the best products to support heart problems such as high blood pressure, tachycardia, swelling in the ankles and support after bypass surgery.
Arjunarishta, Cardiotone, Hridyajit
- Hridyajit contains herbs like Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) and Pushkarmool (Inula racemosa), which have been used for centuries by ayurvedic practitioners for their ability to support heart function. Herbs like Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri), Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) and Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) are known as the best nervine tonics and calm the nervous system, thus stabilising the heart. Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus ganitrus) is known to counter tachycardia and the emotional impact on the heart.
- Arjunarishta also contains Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna), which is known for its action on heart problems. Many scientific studies have shown the effectiveness of Arjuna in high blood pressure and other coronary ailments. Garlic (Allium sativum) helps manage triglyceride levels, which contributes to atherosclerosis.
- Cardiotone is a safe and natural herbo-mineral preparation that helps to minimise the impact of stress on the hear For centuries, Arjuna (Terminalia arjuna) and Nagakesara (Mesua ferra) have been known for their effectiveness in high blood pressure and other coronary ailments. Garlic (Allium sativum) and Guggul (Commiphora mukul) help manage triglyceride levels, which contributes to atherosclerosis.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to support heart function.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Cardiotone, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Hridyajit mixed with honey and 15mls of Arjunarishta, mixed with water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Cardiotone, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Hridyajit mixed with honey and 15mls of Arjunarishta, mixed with water, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results,
- Avoid all yeasted or fermented products e.g. bread, cheese, peanut butter, chillies, coffee, carbonated drinks, salads, miso soup, muffins, cakes, and cold milk
- Avoid alcohol and drugs
- Eat light and warm cooked food.
- Kitchari is one of the best meals for everyone.