Diabetes Support Package
Approx $49.24 USD
Diabetes is a disease in which the pancreas does not produce enough insulin, which regulates the amount of glucose in the blood. Excessive glucose in the body can caused ketoacidosis, kidney failure, ulcers, eye damage and coma. There are x2 types:
- Type l: results from the body's failure to produce enough insulin. This form was previously referred to as insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus" or "juvenile diabetes".
- Type 2 begins with insulin resistance, a condition in which cells fail to respond to insulin properly. As the disease progresses a lack of insulin may also develop This form was previously referred to as "non-insulin dependent diabetes mellitus" or "adult-onset diabetes". From an ayurvedic perspective it is the result of incompatible diet and lifestyle, which affect the normal function of the pancreas and hamper the production of insulin.
Those who suffer from this ailment should try this support pack as it not only helps to support the pancreas but helps to balance blood sugar levels in the system but also help minimise the dependency on drugs
Agnitone, Gluco-ton, Diabet Guard
- Agnitone contains Black Pepper (Piper nigrum) & Ginger (Zingiber officinale), which have been used in cooking for centuries to help in the assimilation and absorption of food in the small intestine and help to improve the digestive fire
- Diabet Guard is a special granulated powder containing herbs like Gurmar (Gymnema sylvestre), Jamun (Syzygium cumini) and Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium) helps lower blood sugar while Karela (Momordica charantia) has been used for centuries as a home remedy in India to treat Diabetes Mellitus.
- Gluco-ton contains herbs like Jamun (Syzygium cumini), Karela (Momordica charantia), Vijaysar (Pterocarpus marsupium) impact on Meda Dhatu agni and improve pancreas function, while Methi (Trigonella foenum graecum) has antioxidant properties and improve the Dhatu agni.
These ayurvedic products, when taken together provide an effective means to support sugar levels in the body.
- After breakfast: Take x1 capsule of Agnitone, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Gluco-ton mixed with honey and ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of Diabet Guard mixed with a little warm water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After evening meal: Take x1 capsule of Agnitone, ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of Gluco-ton mixed with honey and ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of Diabet Guard mixed with a little warm water, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results:
- Dietary regimes.
- Avoid heavy, sweet foods like potatoes, kumara, pumpkin, banana, white flour, noodles and pasta, cake, yoghurt, tinned and microwaved foods.
- Eat small, light meals but more frequently.
- At least x7 times a week, have kitchari for your lunch or dinner.
- Use herbs like turmeric, black pepper, fenugreek, ajwain and cinnamon in your cooking.