Colon Support Package
Approx $39.79 USD
Those who suffer from IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Chron’s, diverticulitis or diahorrea or loose bowel and are dependent on various drugs should try this Gut support package for 3 months as you will see the difference in your wellbeing.
G-Tone and Kutjarishta help to not only stop unhealthy in gut, bleeding or pain but regular use helps to repair the gut and strengthen the gut flora. Avipatikar Churna helps to counter burning, indigestion, burping. G-tone is known to strengthen the intestinal villae.
Avipatikar Churna, G-tone, Kutjarishta
- Avipatikar Churna is a traditional Ayurvedic formula used to remove excess Pitta from the GI tract. This cooling blend balances the digestive fire and eliminates natural toxins from the system. Ingredients like long pepper (Piper longum), clove (Syzygium aromaticum), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis) and cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum) help to neutralize aggravated Pitta, while Haritaki (Terminalia chebula) and bay leaves (Cinnamomum tejpatra) help to expel excess pitta through their purgative action.
- G-Tone: Herbs like Kutaja (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Bilva (Aegle marmelos), Mochras (Salmalia malabarica), Mango bark (Mangifera indica), longum Nagarmotha (Cyperus scariousus), Pudina (Mentha cordifolia) and Jatiphala (Myristica fragrans) are best known to correct the damage to gut and intestinal villae, thus helping in the assimilation and absorption of nutrients as well as repair the wall. These herbs along with other herbs such as Ajwain (Trachyspermum ammi), Ginger (Zingiber offinicalis), Cumin (Cuminum cyminum) and Pippali (Piper longum) are known for improving digestive fire
- Kutjarishta is an effective herbal tonic for gastro-intestinal disorders. It contains Kutaja (Holarrhena Antidysenterica) and Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), which have been used for centuries by Ayurvedic practitioners, who recognised their effectiveness in treating imbalances in gut motility.
Taken together, these formulations are very effective in treating such ailments as IBS, Ulcerative Colitis, Chron’s, diverticulitis or diahorrea or loose bowel
- After breakfast: Take ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of Avipatikar Churna and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of G-tone mixed with honey and 15mls of Kutjarishta, mixed with an equal amount of water, followed by a cup of warm water.
- After evening meal: Take ½ teaspoon (2.5gms) of Avipatikar Churna and ¼ teaspoon (1.5gms) of G-tone mixed with honey and 15mls of Kutjarishta, mixed with water, followed by a cup of warm water.
For best results:
- Dietary regimes:
- Avoid foods like tomato sauce, coffee, bread, cheese, peanut butter, chillies. carbonated drinks, salads, miso soup, muffins, fish and chips and potato crisps.
- Eat light and warm cook food.
- Kitchari is one of the best meals for this aliment.